1. 2k Row @5k+8
2. 1 Mile Run (moderate pace);
- 5@40%, 5@50%, 5@60%
- Max Reps @70% (Go For More Than Last Week!)
- Focus on Form, Rhythm, and Speed on the Drive
4. Partner WOD For Time …
- KB Swings (1.5 pood/1 pood)
- Burpees Over The Kettlebell
- *One Partner Runs 200m while One Partner Holds a Plank after each round
5. 1 Mile Run (easy pace)
6. 2k Row @5k+8
Today’s Rowing WOD is an opportunity to use rowing as a warmup and cool down. The deadlifts are for strength and muscular endurance. Form and speed on the bar should be the focus in hopes of transferring power/skill to the boat. Push hard in the metcon and get that heart rate and breathing up. This is the Third practice that the Boston College Men’s Crew Team did with Renegade Rowing. If you can do this on the water even better! This practice should take no longer than 2 hours. Cut out some of the running/rowing if you’re strapped for time.
Post your load and number of reps for the Deadlift, time for the metcon, and splits held for the rowing and running.